IS-Machines & Equipment
Modular Valve Block
For top speed in production and easy maintenance
Time is a top priority in modern production processes. In hollow glass production, the performance of the entire system is determined by the speed of the individual mechanisms within the IS-Machine. Any acceleration in working speed increases the yield accordingly. Every minute the production line is down due to maintenance or repair decreases the productivity of the machine and incurs costs.
Through the high performance of the new Heye Modular Valve Block, the speed of the system can be increased, downtime reduced and production optimised.
- Modular design for minimum downtime
- High flow volume for improved cavity rates
- Ergonomic design for intuitive handling
- Smooth and easy to clean housing
Enlarged cross sections allow a consistently high flow volume and high working speed.
- Easy to operate and clean
- Optimised channel design
- Enlarged cross sections
- Shortened flow path
- Consistently high flow volume by low flow resistance
- Highly consistent switchpoint of pilot control units and cartridges
- Very good limit pressure ratio
- Reduced mould opening and closing times
- Increased production speed
- Maximized life-time of moving parts
- Integral covers protect the valve block from dirt and damage
The Heye International modular valve block uses cartridge carriers equipped with two switch cartridges. They are completely pre-assembled, can be stored on-site and are easily accessible and exchangeable, therefore reducing cartridge exchange time from around 30 minutes to only about 4 minutes.
These shortened downtimes reduce costs and increase productivity. The new modular valve block can be fitted universally and is compatible with many standard IS-Machines. A retrofit of existing production lines is possible at any time and can improve the performance of an existing system enormously.