Industry 4.0 - Smart Plant
Press Duration Control
Closed-Loop Wall Thickness Control - Constant press duration
Our solution controls the individual phases of the pressing process. The patented procedure records how long the plunger stays in the glass and then regulates the pressure and time accordingly. Control of the press duration, i.e. the time the plunger remains in the glass, ensures repeatable wall thicknesses. This is a critical quality feature in hollow glass production.
The automatic press duration control is an optional component of the Heye Process Control.
- A job database enables fast and convenient job changes
- All pressure and time values can be preset on the monitor
- A bar graph of the pressure stages shows potential differences between individual cavities
- Limit value excesses are displayed in plain text
- A pressure sensor in the proportional valve shows the pressure course as a line diagram over time
Extensive diagnostic tools are included in the package.
The Heye Press Duration Control
- ensures a repeatable wall thickness
- maximises quality
- maximises safety
- maximises profit
Enquiry Press Duration ControlEnquiry
- Press Duration Control - Flyer 484 Kb (pdf)
- Press Duration Control - Technical Data 1.49 Mb (pdf)