Ware Transfer 4220
With two additional short conveyorsrunning parallel to the machine conveyor
The transfer motion takes place smoothly at a large radius. Two additional short conveyors - which run parallel to the machine conveyor - support the articles during the transfer instead of a normally used transfer plate.
The device is especially designed for fast-running production machines.
- Simple exchange of the cross conveyor roller incl. bearing
- Very precisely adjustable height adaption between additional conveyors and cross conveyor connection
- Precise article transfer on a large radius
- Smooth article transfer in connection with very fast-running production machines
- Machine conveyor drive and Ware Transfer form one unit
Scope of Delivery
- Transfer unit with infeed guide rail and outlet guiding rail main chain equipped with fingers (according to customers’ specification)
- Drive and adjustment unit, consisting of:
3-directional adjustment unit with attachment for the transfer unit, fixation and centering of the gearing
- Machine conveyor drive with integrated additional conveyors (with additional silent chain), drive head for the machine conveyor (without transport silent chain), mounting plate for the drive motor
- Cross conveyor connection with a nominal width of 125 mm or 150 mm, without transport silent chain consisting of deflection roller, cross conveyor connection 650 mm long (for Heye Cross Conveyor Type 4216, nominal width 150 mm)
- For a nominal width of 125 mm (for Heye Cross Conveyor Type 4217), conveyor body length according to customers’ specification possible (min. 500 mm)