Wall thickness measuring for every need
Quality issues should be avoided by all means. For this reason, the wall thickness of every bottle should be carefully checked during the glassmaking process.
Heye offers a flexible package for every need. The new MTE electronic module can handle the standard single-point as well as the new MTS multi-point sensor with 5 measuring points in a length of 10 mm. A flexible combination of the sensors is possible. In total, 12 measuring points can be processed. The solution is available for the SmartLine but also as stand-alone version. A major advantage: Heye is using the superior chromatic-confocal method, much more precise than other solutions!
Heye MTE 12 Electronic Module
Save time and money: One device to inspect all critical container areas simultaneously.
The MTE 12 supports the new multi-point sensor MTS 10/05 as well as the well proven single-point sensors.
- Available as stand-alone or integrated version
- It can handle up to 4 sensors and 12 measuring points simultaneously
- Up to 350 bpm
- Up to 6000 measurements per second
- High intensity long life LED illumination, maintenance free
- Modular system, upgradable at any time
- Ovality (out of round) measurement
Heye Multi-Point Thickness Sensor (MTS10/05)
The new MULTI-POINT THICKNESS SENSOR MTS10/05 (stand-alone/internal) is a breakthrough in wall thickness measurement on container glass. Together with the MTE 12 electronic module, which can manage 12 signals, it offers you the flexibility to cover all critical areas of a container.
- It is equipped with 5 measuring points spaced 2.5 mm apart.
- All 5 points simultaneously measure the wall thickness using the chromatic confocal method.
- Non-contact inspection with 6000 measurements per second
- Large inspection area per head (10 mm line)
- Easy setup
- Usable on uneven surfaces / non-round
- Very flexible measurement angle
- Large working distance
- Chromatic confocal method
Heye Single-Point Thickness Sensors
The well proven single-point wall thickness sensors are available in different versions.
You can choose between sensors with long or short working distance and normal or very compact sizes, depending on the dimensions and shape of your containers and the free space in your inspection machine.
- Non-contact inspection
- Compact design
- Easy installation